Well, having looked back at the last post (“Divider-angst turns to divider-heaven”) I realised that the pictures I took of the new dividers were, shall we say, a little on the rubbish side!
So, I took some more today (forgive the background – the filofax was unceremoniously placed on a plant table (after the plants had been removed) as the only flat surface in a window to get natural light). I really am pleased with the way the dividers look now, and the peel-offs were very easy to use. It was a bit tricky to get them placed correctly as they were almost as wide as the dividers, but after I did the first one (cunningly NOT the first divider in case it was wonky or rubbish as it would have annoyed me to see it every time I opened the filofax!), it was alright.