I'm feeling poorly and since nothing cheers me up and makes me feel better than buying a shed-load of stationery and since it is National Stationery Week and since The Journal Shop is still doing 3 for 2 on selected notebooks and a 25% off offer...
- Tombow Object Fountain Pen
- 2x packs of J Herbin ink cartridges in diabolo menthe
- 80ml bottle of diamine steel blue ink
- A C.OVER Gum diary in kiwi
- 3 large Cartesio notebooks (in blue, taupe and red)
The Journal Shop were absolutely fantastic as I was having a bit of trouble with my order so I Tweeted them and they helped me out. At 9pm on a Friday. How good are they!!!
Reviews of all the goodies soon.